Difficulty Level: Easy
Time Required: 1 hour
- Fill a large pan with water and let it boil.
- Peel the onions and put the peels into the boiling water.
- Let it simmer for about half an hour till the water is very dark.
- Let the water cool without extracting the peels.
- Take fresh eggs and put each into a fine net.
- Fix the net around the egg firmly with a thread.
- Boil the eggs in the onion-peel brew for about 10 min.
- Take the eggs out of the water.
- Remove the net.
- Cool the eggs.
- Serve on a large dish.
- Use beet juice to get the red-colored eggs, spinach juice to get the green-colored eggs.
- For more elaborate ornament, use various-textured fabrics or nets.
- To make the eggs shine beautifully, rub them with a piece of bacon.