- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup German Spätzle, prepared
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Beat eggs and mix with cream, salt, nutmeg and pepper and set aside.
- Heat butter in pan and cook mushrooms and onion over medium heat until soft and fragrant.
- Add in prepared Spätzle and toast for 2 to 3 minutes or until browning begins. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add chopped parsley and egg mixture.
- Cook over low heat and stir until eggs are cooked.
- Garnish with parsley.