Juicy, moist hazelnut cake is a perfect choice for dessert and extremely easy to make – which is another advantage of this wonderful cake.
- 200 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 5 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 1 sachet backing powder
- 200 g hazelnuts (grated)
- 100 g grated chocolate (bittersweet)
- 200 g (liquid) cream
- 3 tbsp confectioner’s sugar for the topping
- Combine the first seven ingredients.
- Whip the cream until stiff and fold in carefully. The cake gets moist trough the whipped cream!
- Bake for one hour at 175°C.
- Let cool on the rack for 10 minutes.
- Decorate the top with confectioner’s sugar.
- Enjoy with a cup of coffee or your favorite tea!