1 cup fresh strawberries
3/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp. gelatin (unflavored)
1/2 cup cold water
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 cup cream
fresh fruit for decoration (peach, cherry, apple, orange, apricot, black/red currants)
- Slice strawberries and mix with the sugar. Set aside until sugar dissolves.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water. Let stand for 5 minutes, then heat a little bit until gelatin dissolves completely.
- Add gelatin and lemon juice to sliced berries.
- Add in the whipped cream. Pour into a fancy mold or serving dish.
- Chill in the fridge until set. Carefully unmold and serve.
- Decorate your Strawberry Cream with the slices of lemon and/or orange (optional).