Difficulty Level: Average
Time Required: 20 min
- Choose your favorite kind of beer, or the kind mostly advised by your friend.
- Open the bottle.
- While pouring the beer into the glass, listen to the mild sound of the flowing beer and the soft noise of escaping carbonic acid.
- Enjoy the vesicles rising up and over the glass and building into a gorgeous foam crown.
- Inhale the full bouquet of the beer flavor.
- And now ….. take the first desired sip.
- Taste all beer ingredients: the grain, the hop, the water and the yeast.
- Feel your first impression gradually develop as the beer covers your tongue from the tip to the root.
- Define the unique taste of your beer with the aftertaste remaining on the tongue.
- You will be surprised to find a variety of different taste nuances — all in only one beer!
- Take only large AND clean glasses for beer-testing.
- Don’t swallow immediately — wash the beer around the tongue in order to let each part of it feel the taste.
- Don’t worry at the sight of turbid beer: turbidity is the brand name of some beers like Wiess, Kraeusen, and others.